GREAT LADIES 4 horse truck with full solar livingHorse Transport - 30 Rodger Rd, Panton Hill VIC 3759 -
1987 “UD” (Ultimately Reliable) Turbo, 6 Speed, Manual Transmission Horse Truck. This Vehicle is the ultimate in luxury and reliability and makes the most perfect lady’s truck.
- 262,000 Genuine KM’s
- 3 Seats & New mattress bed in cab
- New windscreen
- New radiator
- Full respray on Cab 3 years ago
- Custom Bull Bar with LED Bar
- New Batteries
- 160ltr Fuel Tank – extremely economical 500-600kms on long runs
- New Tyres – 2019
- New Brakes – 2017
- Cruises at 100km + all day long
- Exhaust Brake
- New foot valve - brakes
- Truck body and living
- Has had a major rebuild 4 years ago, roof lifted 150mm, Luton extension, 1 piece fibreglass roof, all alucobond paneling, fully insulated roof and walls, double glazed windows to living.
- Roof Aircon (split),
- Diesel heater,
- Full bathroom unit with shower, toilet, fold down vanity and shaving cabinet.
- Brand new kitchen cabinets with 3 burner Dometic hotplate, sink, Dometic 3 way fridge, Microwave. Plenty of Kitchen storage cupboards + tall jacket cupboard and smaller accessory cupboard with shelving for clothing.
- Gas hot water service.
- Large solar and battery, inverter setup – large enough to run air con. Never need to be on a powered site again! We have it stand alone for a week at a time at both Adelaide and Melbourne international events for a week at a time without the need to plug in to power.
- V. / DVD
- Stereo & Speakers inside and out
- L-shape couch – folds down to make additional sleeping area
- Luton is ENORMOUS – Sleeps 3 easily, and is tall enough to sit up
- Stainless steel ladder to luton
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Alucobond walls
- Lots of low voltage lighting in living including luton area
- Horse Area
- 4 horse straight or 3 horse angle Just undergone complete new renovation.
- Brand new floor, and brand new anti slip rubber
- New internal Saddle rack
- New alucobond to ceiling and walls.
- New Dividers and pads, - fits 17hh+ warmbloods comfortably.
- Has mangers and feed boxes all newly painted x 4
- Large colour matched rug rack which also holds yards
- Has full dropdown tailgate enclosure & rear flyscreen
- New LED lights throughout new tailgate (tailgate is all new 2 years ago
- Power up and power down hydraulics for tailgate – 2 years old
- Large storage bins for tack and hay storage bins
- 6 large opening windows with flywires and block out screens
- 4 tie up points with LED down lights
- Loading ramp lights
- Fold down steps
- New caravan door with flywire
- 5kva honda generator with 25 ltr fuel tank, (not used in 5 years works fine – not necessary with solar setup)
- 4mtr long x 3mtr electric awning
- Mains power inlet
- Mains water inlet 150 ltr water tank
- New 12volt pump
- Horse wash – with 20 mtr retractable hose
This Truck is very easy to drive, Currently driven by 26 year old Eventer and her mum all over the country. This truck travels interstate (Adelaide, Sydney, Goulburn every year) and never faulters. Living area is luxurious/comfortable and extremely functional, designed and built by Horsetruck/Houseboat builders for our own use and comfort. Horse area is easy to clean and extremely safe for horses, our boys-(17.2 warmbloods) have always travelled well and are refreshed when we arrive at comps. New Floor has been treated and fibreglassed under the rubber to prevent water or wee penetrating the timber, it will be good for at least the next 25 years. Mechanically (Dudley) is faultless, he has never let us down, simple to maintain, the renovation upgrade was designed to make everything extremely easy to use and clean. This truck is in amazing condition and presents very well, it has the odd scratch and horse dent, but otherwise this truck is great. It has been a pleasure to own and is a very reluctant sale, but unfortunately we can’t keep them all, and our latest build which is a (6 horse with full living) is nearing completion and will be ready for use mid December, Hence Dudley will be looking to move on to his new forever home, just in time for Christmas. Only genuine enquiries please, no time wasters or tyre kickers.
Sharon 0409 598 595,
Sheridan 0409 328 090
Please be vigiliant when buying through the site!
We try our best to monitor adverts added to the site but please be vigiliant when dealing with sellers.
Please keep the following in mind..
- If it's too good to be true, it normally is
- Always try to speak to someone on the phone, sometimes phone numbers aren't supplied but email them and ask for one
- If they are asking you to send money, do it through a method you trust and that offers you some protection (fraudsters will often try and make you pay through a method that suits them and will have a reason/excuse for wanting to use this method)
- If you have your doubts about an advert please contact us here before proceeding