Young and successful ADV Level GeldingHorses - 73 Rileys Rd, Snake Valley VIC 3351 -
2013 / 16h / Blingy Chestnut Gelding, eligible for Pinto registration.
Sire: De Niro (IFS / DEC)
Dam: Rituel (IMP) x Dutchman (IMP / DEC)
Enormously talented, super moving and powerful gelding. Competing successfully at Medium and ADV Level EA with regular scores of 65-68%. His first Medium start was last year and ADV only JUN 2021, where he won on 68.1%. He has had several other starts at ADV Level since this and has placed every time.
- All lateral work
- Pirouettes at walk and canter (working)
- Clean changes up to 2x (record is 9)
- Powerful extended work
Developing, but not far off:
- Piaffe (in hand and under saddle)
- Passage (currently getting 3-5 good steps)
- One time changes (record is 3)
He is good to shoe, catch, float / truck, rug, easy to handle. Falls asleep to be clipped. Good at home and out (competing him at this level in a snaffle bit successfully). He has attended many venues, namely Boneo Park, Werribee Park, Horsham, Elcho Park, Juravon, monthly clinics with Mary Hanna, etc.
No vices, injuries, blemishes, scars, illnesses. Recent full vet check including x-rays on file for viewing. Good feet, straight legs.
This is a serious Olympic prospect for someone wanting a talented partner for the future.
He is not the typical schoolmaster type for a nervous nellie given his age, talent and power, though has successfully been competed in the past by a 64yo lady, ridden by a Prelim rider and a 13yo JNR rider.
Happy to hack along the road, bush tracks or farm laneways on a loose rein or pop over a few jumps for something different.
Comes with his fitted Neue Schule Turtle Tactio Bridoon ($249.95)
I was planning to delay this sale but ongoing COVID lockdowns and last minute event cancellations have made competing difficult.
Please ensure you have finance approved prior to inquiring about this horse.
Please be vigiliant when buying through the site!
We try our best to monitor adverts added to the site but please be vigiliant when dealing with sellers.
Please keep the following in mind..
- If it's too good to be true, it normally is
- Always try to speak to someone on the phone, sometimes phone numbers aren't supplied but email them and ask for one
- If they are asking you to send money, do it through a method you trust and that offers you some protection (fraudsters will often try and make you pay through a method that suits them and will have a reason/excuse for wanting to use this method)
- If you have your doubts about an advert please contact us here before proceeding
Other Adverts You May Be Interested In
This horse is a 12-year-old stallion 1m60, He is a horse with a very good level of dressage he goes out in M1, he did lots of competitions and shows in the netherlands.He loves work and also loves going for a walk.He's a listening horse, he's a...