10 yo Stock Horse x GeldingHorses - Singleton NSW 2330 -
For Sale - Stock horse x
Kuda - 10 yo stock horse x, gelding, approx 15.2hh
Has been out to fun days, clinics and trail rides. Can be nervous in stressful environments but has been showing signs of improvement with more exposure.
Kuda is coming into light work, being ridden for approx. 20 minutes 2-3 times a week.
- Very smooth to ride, good stop. Shows potential on mechanical/live cattle.
- Has had a stock whip cracked of him in the past but not recently.
- Has jumped up to approx 50cm with confidence.
- Has been ridden by beginners under supervision but is NOT for beginners, will not be sold to a beginner.
- Has been ridden bare back with halter
- Quick learner who tries to please most of the time.
- Good to catch, shoe (currently bare foot), worm, float, lead off another horse/quad. Will stand tied up all day however he does figit to begin with.
- Has scar on hind leg from an old injury but it does not affect him in anyway.
Kuda will only be sold to an experienced and confident rider as he can pick up and feed off any nerves.
Asking $4,000 ono
Located in Singleton
Please be vigiliant when buying through the site!
We try our best to monitor adverts added to the site but please be vigiliant when dealing with sellers.
Please keep the following in mind..
- If it's too good to be true, it normally is
- Always try to speak to someone on the phone, sometimes phone numbers aren't supplied but email them and ask for one
- If they are asking you to send money, do it through a method you trust and that offers you some protection (fraudsters will often try and make you pay through a method that suits them and will have a reason/excuse for wanting to use this method)
- If you have your doubts about an advert please contact us here before proceeding
Other Adverts You May Be Interested In
Belle is a 6YR OLD 15.2hh Bay Thoroughbred mare . Too slow to race, now in training with a teenage girl.Having only just turned 6 years old, Belle has a lovely big trot with natural cadence. She has established walk, trot and canter...
Hello, I am on the hunt for my own horse. I am a confident and capable intermediate/experienced teenaged rider and have been riding for a number of years now. I'd like something that is a quick learner and can be versatile in my chosen...